Featured Song: Surge and Thunder
Bio: Tango Kilo began with David Mancha and Randy Jordan who shared the common goal of making music which defined what they felt about the existing world. Mancha and Jordan incorporated Robbie Kauffman to create a dynamic hub of musical sound in the free-flowing-jam-band style. As the songs began to evolve so did the musical direction, which was not complete until bassist Jeremy Lacey was added to the fray. With their band intact Tango Kilo strives to create classic, yet modern American music.
Click on the button below to support this band. Every vote helps this band grow in exposure and earn perks like merchandise, shout-outs, interviews, music videos and a chance to be on Musicology Season 3! You can vote again every week and every vote counts!
You can also support this band by:
- LIKING their video on our Musicology Features YouTube Channel
- SHARING THIS PAGE on Facebook
- SHARING THIS PAGE on Twitter
- SHARING THIS PAGE on any other social media outlet
- COMMENTING on on this page in the comment section
Want your band featured? Check out Musicology Features!